Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Updates ...

Today is Thursday, 2 July 2009 ... I have been at home since Monday enjoying my leaves - next Tuesday I will be going back to the office. Monday I need to go to the clinic for my appointment ( 2nd scan ).

What have I been up to ... well, first on last Saturday morning, I did a UPT (urine pregnancy test) and the result was positive. Yupp, there were the 2 lines instead of just 1. So, off to the clinic we went. The doctor confirmed it and did a scan. But nothing can be seen yet as it is still too early. He instructed us to come again after 10 days - i.e 6 july 2009. Hence, from that moment onwards, I have a little 'scanner' myself to scan all the food & drinks to see whether it is ok or not ok to be taken during pregnancy. Less physical activities & stuff ... Thank God I don't have any cravings ... yet ... or any of those 'morning sickness' ... Let's pray that it would continue till the full term.

On Tuesday night, Mummy & Daddy came to visit us along with Sha & Along. We missed them so much - the last time we saw them was after the wedding. Daddy looked strong & fit as usual while Mummy looked radiant & pretty. Had a marvellous time chit-chatting + trying to share some of the 'aura' with Sha hehehehe. Sha even tried my drink - Anmum Materna, well it tasted great anyway. I was surprised too as those drinks normally taste like some churned up paper + flour - only coloured to camouflage the terrible taste. Hmm my vote goes to Anmum Materna - chocolate flavoured hehehe.

My friend, Masnie is back in Rawang from UK. She gave me a call last Saturday, inviting us to a 'aqiqah' on Sunday. Unfortunately we cannot make it. I called her yesterday wishing her a happy birthday as 1 july is her birthday. She is planning to visit me today in BTS. Really look forward to that :D

And to those who have some maternity clothes business online, please contact me as I cannot get into my pants / skirts / baju kurung anymore ... Forget about jeans :( feel suffocated as the material press on my tummy ... I was wondering what can I wear to work next Tuesday ... still having this horror picture in my head where I go to work in my pyjamas ... hehehe ( nervous laughs )

Till next time ...

1 comment:

  1. Congratz. Tapi lepas ni kene bawak tonggek ayam untuk 3. sedey... -.-

    ReplyDelete