Monday, July 6, 2009

2nd scan ...


I am finally at work - after 6 days of leaves ... And to my delight, I did not wear my pyjamas to work ... managed to find some 'baju kurung' & 'baju kurung-like' to go to work ... hehehe

Went to the clinic yesterday, did the 2nd scan - managed to get a glimpse of a 6 mm image which indicates that the baby is about 5 weeks old. I am due for another scan in another 3 weeks time. The doctor said that by that time, the image should be bigger & better.

I spoke too soon about not having any 'usual' pregnancy 'sickness' ... Now I can barely eat rice, no appetite at all - milk disgusts me, nothing taste good ... and the afternoon 'dizziness' ... Serve me right for bragging about being fine last few weeks.

The night visits to the toilet has become more frequent, 4:00 a.m is like a fixed schedule for me to get up & pay one last visit before the 6:00 a.m wake up call.

More to come ... soon :)

p/s Potter - thanks for the wish. Hehehe not only extra food, but also 'toy' ...


No comments:

Post a Comment