Thursday, July 23, 2009

Only a pregnant woman knows how it feels to be pregnant


Yupp, basically I am still 'green' - due to nausea + throwing up every now & then ; and also the expression of still new at being pregnant ... But, I really do appreciate pregnant ladies MORE now ...

Other than the physical + emotional changes that we go through, we also face the heartache of not being able to be in control of our own bodies ... like we are not able to eat our favourite food because suddenly we can no longer tolerate the food, the constant trip to the ladies every now & then, not being able to stand almost any kind of smell, the fatigue, the drowsy spell, and a lot of other things as well. It can be frustrating sometimes as we cannot offer you any rationales for the things we do. It is as if an alien has taken over our bodies ...

I feel guilty whenever I give my husband a hard time ... like when I asked him to buy me 'mee goreng basah' only to discover later that I cannot even swallow it. It used to be something that I like in the past. Then, the fascination with coke & 'ice-cream soda', in the past it is quite difficult to see me drinking carbonated drink as I don't really go for it. Today, the moist chocolate + carrot cake was rejected the moment it tried to settle in my tummy. This Ekhwan Jr / Tatty Jr is one fussy little kid.

The journey to the office in the morning is another challenge that I find tiring. As sometimes, when I was about to sit in an empty seat, out of the blue come this 'kiasu' person that literally push me out of the way. And of course, the smell ... And the noise ...

I just hope that I would be ok soon ... And Jr would be co-operating nicely with me ... Do pray for me :)

1 comment:

  1. hello madam :) this blog post is funny especially 'this Ekhwan Jr/Tatty Jr is one fussy lil kid' part...hehe

    ReplyDelete