Sunday, July 26, 2009

Of being misunderstood ...


Been there, done that ... decided not to be bothered by it anymore ... thus a peaceful life I gained. Unfortunately in this world, life is NOT a bed of roses ... It is the survival of the fittest, the weaklings are left to mend for themselves and most would succumb to the 'injuries'.

I am saying this because I see that some people are still in their own 'bubble' thinking that the world evolves around them, and not the other way around. They thought that if they make themselves believed that their world is 'fine' so everything is bright & merry. They are the ones who feel they are better than the rest, if you do not belong to their 'group', you are an outcast ... They would only look your way when they want YOU to do something FOR THEM. You are merely a 'servant' who lives to serve & worship them. They have the rights to scold you, to call you names and to do as they please. They have the rights to hurt you but expect you to still respect them & run to them whenever they call for you. If you don't, you are labelled as ingrates / blasphemy,etc ... It is fine for them to spit on your face, but you cannot even glance a hateful stare to them ... Well, you know what ... there is this saying, 'if you want to destroy my sweater, hold on to the thread, I am walking away' ... That is exactly what I am doing ...

To whom it may concerned - 'you can keep on sending those texts, but I am still ignoring you because you have hurt me too much ... Too much that I don't wish to be part of your life anymore' Anyway, try to decipher this texts - 'T, dgr cerita tak sehat, dah ok ke? Masuk pusrawi? Kalau nak apa2 let me know.' ... NO thanks, I DON'T want anything, especially from you. What do you think of me? Only when I want something, I should let you know? Like you did? Sorry, we may come from the same parents, but I do not share the attributes that you have ... I do not possessed a heart full of evil & manipulative schemes ... I do not know how to act nice in front of people but later stab them at the back ... I say things as they are ... whether you like it or not ...

And please, the last statement I wrote on the facebook before I deleted my account stands, the part where I said 'Have a good life' ... just continue with your life, you would do fine without me in them as you have those who you have chosen over your own siblings to live by ... They would take care of you & your family as I am just a mosquito who makes your life miserable by making irritating noises, or a frog living under a coconut shell who does not know what goes around in the world and the last bit where your son said that I am a dog who is barking - quote ' perangai sendiri macam anjing, ada hati nak sound / tegur orang ' ... So please, have a good life with the people YOU chose to be around you. Just leave me alone, with my own small family & friends who do not judge me. Those people accepted me as I am, unlike you.

Have a good life, PLEASE.




No comments:

Post a Comment