Thursday, July 9, 2009

morning sickness? evening sickness? all day sickness!


Serve me right! I was fine without any kind of sickness for the past 4 weeks of pregnancy, but now all that seems like a very distant past ... Past few days, I was infected with 'evening sickness' where I feel sick after 5 pm, when everything and anything seems 'wrong', 'smelly', 'yucky' for no apparent reason which will induce me to vomit in the end ... Now I am feeling this sensation all day long ... this morning I throw up while I was bathing ... Uwaaaa ... And one of my friends said that this 'sickness' will continue till the 3rd month ... I have another 1 & 1/2 month to go ...

Sure wish I can 'transfer' this 'sickness' to someone else ... any volunteers out there ???

I am hungry most of the time, but I cannot eat - I cannot swallow to be exact ... the food will be stuck in the throat once it tasted 'different' ... I cannot stand rice, milk, fish, chicken to name a few ... I was telling my husband that perhaps the baby is a 'vegan' ... I am surviving on mangoes, bread, dry biscuits and water ( flavoured with sunquick ) ... Even the sight of above listed food will make me go crazy with nausea ...

I am currently on Elken Spirulina & Dr Xeniji supplement which are said to help during pregnancy. Let's pray it works. I just started yesterday ...

Till then ... even typing this down has started to make me feel *@#+$

No comments:

Post a Comment