Friday, June 26, 2009

Potter's visit


My God son came to the office today to pay me a visit. He also treated my husband & me pizza as he received his bonus yesterday. Thanks Potter, that is very kind of you :)

I am so sorry to hear about Dean's demise. He will be missed ... eventhough I don't know him personally but from the photoes & stories of him, I am sure he is a great gerbil. Rest in peace Dean ...

Potter is one of those who were involved in the 'incident' recently ( the facebook incident - thus it shall be named ). I am so grateful that he is one of those who realises the importance of 'roots' - where we come from/ who 'made' us who we are today kinda stuff ... Honoured to be his God mum :) The world need more people like you Potter ...

Will be writing soon ...




No comments:

Post a Comment