Tuesday, June 23, 2009

confused? dazzed? amnesia?


It has been 4 days since it happened but I still cannot put a finger on it ... hence the title up there :p

Well, it happened on Saturday ( 20 June 2009 ), at night I received a text message from her. The text message was like nothing had happened in the past few weeks - it was as if she had amnesia or she fell on her head or something. I was like - what the hell???

She was like asking how I am doing, am i busy, she haven't heard from me for quite some time, she heard from my Mom that I went to see my Mom on my way back from Port Dickson attending a training, how she have this souvenir from US that she haven't given to me, bla, bla, bla ... Again, what the hell?

She acted as if she & her sons did not call me names ( namely dog,frog,mosquitoes among other monstority that they could come up with ) for the last few weeks following the terrible horror on facebook. She was the one who called me 'orang yg busuk hati, tak boleh tgk org lain berbaik baik', 'nyamuk yg bising kat rumah org yg kalu spray tak jalan, patut dipijak sampai mati, kalau tak mati jugak-pinjam kapak Auntie Elly - kapak sampai mati'. Her sons were the ones saying that 'my ass, katak bawah tempurung', 'perangai sendiri macam anjing, ada hati nak sound org lain', among other things that I wish I can tattoo them on their heads.

And now, this 'as-if-nothing-had-happened' attitude ... Sorry, talk to the hand ... I have better things to do than to 'entertain' you. And what, you thought that by texting me & 'enticing' me with the souvenir from US, I could just forget & forgive all those nasty things you did & said to me? Again, sorry - talk to the hand.

Some people ... I wonder ... what goes in their head .. or heads?


No comments:

Post a Comment