Monday, December 28, 2009

Alhamdulillah :)


Today is the 29 th of December 2009 ... I am at the office - nak gi Public Bank jap ; padehal cuti sampai New year :P yelah daripada dtg sorang sorang later, baik lah ikut Husband gi keje sekali ... hehehe

Alhamdulillah, the stay at the hospital was not THAT bad ... Eventhough every 2 hours, a tube of my blood would be taken for the test :( At the end, it was 8 tubes all together ... felt like a 'raisin' - dried & crinkled :P The food was VERY bad ... I have stayed in a few hospitals before this, but this one took the cake ... Horrible ... I can lose weight here easily ... The room was great, love it - felt like I was staying in a hotel hehehe ... but I still cannot sleep at night - I stayed awake till 4.30 a.m, staring at the tv - it was Xmas Eve so they were showing Dr Doolittle 2, Tortured on Star Movies ... At 4.45 a.m, a nurse came into the room to take the thermos for hot water ... 6.00 a.m the breakfast came ... 6.30 a.m the last tube of blood was taken ... and 9.30 a.m my Husband came to visit :) ... I was discharged at 2:00 p.m Yippee ... no diabetes ... :)

Thank you to all those who prayed for me & wishes me well :) Only Allah can re-pay your kindness :)


No comments:

Post a Comment